Top Mastercard Esports Betting Sites
How to Bet on Esports with Mastercard
Paying with the bank using your Mastercard is the smartest way to enjoy betting to maximize your investments. Paying with Mastercard involves multi-step authentication process, making it one of the best reasons that most eSports betting platforms support Visa and Mastercard payments with withdrawals.
How MasterCard works for esports bets online?
Mastercard stands above the most recommended methods for online payments, which is why MasterCard deposits are widely accepted at online betting sites. Owing to the features like familiarity, it’s favoured by players for deposits processed in the same manner as any other online payment methods like net banking, credit cards or debit cards. However, when planning to go with Mastercard eSports betting, it’s smart to keep in mind some important factors to fund your online esports betting account:
- Most platforms only accept cards in the same name as the betting account holder.
- Not all banks allow MasterCard payments for gambling activity.
- To start betting with Mastercard, you will need to find a reliable, trusted platform for betting that accepts card deposits.
Best Mastercard Betting Websites
As one of the world’s leading and most trusted payment providers, MasterCard is accepted by many online betting platforms, yet we’ve collected the best ones for safe, secure and convenient Mastercard eSports betting.
This is one of the best platforms that support Mastercard betting, making it a convenient choice for online gamblers who are not familiar with cryptos. The min deposit amount on BetVictor is £5 and the max is £50,000. The platform also offers a mobile app that gamblers may use for betting and live betting service provided by Betway also.
The platform is protected with advanced SSL technology to protect your account so you know your money is in safe hands.
The second top platform users can trust to bet using their Mastercard is William Hill, which allows online gamblers the flexibility to deposit any amount between £5 and £20,000 and withdraw between £10 and £20,000 using their Mastercard. And the best thing here is that the platform offers all the transactions for free with no deductions or additional charges. The matter of concern can be the withdrawal time that takes up to 3 working days to complete.
When it comes to safety, William Hill is the most trusted platform as it is secured with advanced technology so you know your personal info is safe with them as well as your money.
How Mastercard Works For Online Betting?
Fund Your Account
Adding funds to your eSports betting account using a Mastercard is generally a very simple and easy process that anyone can complete easily. If you have done online transaction with your Mastercard, then you’d already know the process that needs to be followed.
- Step 1 – Login with your personal credentials and then visit the section of the site that deals with your account. Here you will find an option to deposit funds into your account betting. Choose the option to fund your account.
- Step 2 – Choose the payment method that you are going to use for deposit. Click on Mastercard, Credit Card or Debit Card option from the list. The option may depend on what payment method you’re using.
- Step 3 – Provide all your personal information of the card. This usually involved the 16 digit number across the front of the card, user name, CVV number and the expiry date of the card. Some sites may also ask you for the starting date of the card.
- Step 4 – Next is the step to choose the amount you are planning to deposit to your esports betting account. Remember, you will need to have funds available in your account.
- Step 5 – When you initiate the process of funding your account, you will receive a secret code on your mobile number that is registered to your account for security check. This is to ensure that the payment is being done by the authentic owner of the account. Enter the required data to confirm the amount you want the deposit.
Alternatives to Mastercard
The online payment and betting industry has changed significantly in the past two decades. However, despite the great changes, the only valid alternative to Mastercard that offers the same ease of access of eSports betting sites is a Visa Card.
Visa Card is similarly popular as Mastercard, which is why many online gaming platforms that accept Mastercard, also have options to play using Visa Card as well. Both the cards are put together under the umbrella term Credit Cards, which is why if a website accepts payment from one of these cards then it will also accept payments from the other as well.
The payment process with Visa Cards is done identically to that of a Mastercard Only on a few sites you may be asked what type of card you are using (Visa or MasterCard) when making the transaction. Most people confuse Mastercard and American Express, but the fact is that both are different to each other. Another reason for this not being a valid alternative to Mastercard is that it’s not accepted across most esports betting sites. If you own an American Express card, then make sure to check if the website accepts this form of payment, you can find our American Express guide here.
Pros & Cons of using Master Card to Fund Esports Betting Account
Fast and easy transactions with quick payouts
Deposits are almost always instantly credited to account
Withdrawals are relatively quick to process
Multiple websites accepting option to bet using Mastercard
Not all websites that accept deposits with Mastercard also allow this for withdrawals
Some websites charge additional fee on credit card and Mastercard for deposit
Payments not as fast as Bitcoin betting or Litecoin betting
Mastercard betting can be an easier way to enjoy your passion for gambling online without registering for any external platform as the Mastercard serves as your virtual money. Simply register with one of our suggested esports betting sites that accept Mastercard and start enjoying the benefits of wagering on video games.
10 May, 2019