What is TF2?
Team Fortress 2 is currently one of the most renowned and popular first person shooter games among the global bettors. Launched by the Valve, the game is a sequel of the video game seris published in 1996 and provides the perfect atmosphere for attack and defending styles of play.
Throughout the years, the game has received great popularity among those looking for best betting opportunities, following great gameplay, humour, art direction, and use of characters in an online multiplayer esport.
If you bet online just for fun, then it’s fine, but if you are serious about the results you get, Team Fortress 2 bets are definitely an opportunity worth considering. Here is the betting guide you can follow to bet on TF2 and make great make money in a newer esports betting market.
Betting on Team Fortress 2
While it’s quite a new game, most online bettors are unaware of the process of behind wagering on TF2. The game has a comparable gameplay to preceding releases in the sequence as it has focus on the two opposing groups competing for a combat-based objective.
In this game, there are brothers who are feuding and hire mercenaries to destroy each other’s company assets. Both the groups are handled and commanded by their partnered companies: Reliable Excavation & Demolition and Builders League United.
While playing Fortress 2, the players can choose one of nine characters to play with. Each of the character has its own strength, weapons and weaknesses. The player must know how to make the right pick to successfully accomplish objectives. It is important to remember that the attributes for each class have changed, which allows the players to enjoy a more competitive and strategic match.
Although there were only six legitimate maps initially, but now the game has been updated and now has more than a hundred maps with aggressive remakes of older maps and community-assembled maps. At the beginning, a video is played that will show the player how to complete each objective.
Maximum 16 players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are allowed, with 32 player fields being hosted on PC.
How to Bet on Team Fortress 2
Since it was released in 2007 we have been huge fans of Team Fortress 2 here at Gamopo. With our experience in both playing and predicting outcomes of matches we have put together a guide to help you get started. With a record 800 competitive players recorded in 2018 and 112 professional tournaments, there is plenty of opportunities to place a bet on Team Fortress 2 matches. If you are a beginner to esports betting than here are a few tips to help get you started on the right foot and making money with real money esports betting.
- Do Your Homework – This doesn’t mean go home after school and pretend your dog ate your homework. What this means is that the best way to analyze and assess how good a player is compared to another player is to look at past results. Investigating past matches and records can give you a good insight as to how much professional experience a player has, how they handle pressure, and how they have faired against certain opponents in the past. Every TF2 player will have a unique style of play and plan of attack, so if you for you can identify these you will be able to place more informed bets.
- Watch Gameplay & Clips – Live streaming services like Twitch and Youtube make watching your favourite TF2 players easy. If you are new to Team Fortress 2 but are an experienced bettor it can also help you understand exactly how the game is played to help you place bets more confidently. Understanding what you’re betting on is equally as important as knowing who will win or lose. Always be sure to find odds that offer the most value and understand what the bet type means before you place a wager.
- New Releases / Instalments – Stay up to date on the newest features of the TF2 series by following our Team Fortress 2 betting guide. Tailored to help you profit of betting on TF2.
- Line Shopping – We have put together a list of the top websites to bet on TF2 and in order for you to find the most valuable odds. Experienced bettors profit so much more than beginners because they can identify value and they are patient enough to scan all bookmakers to find the best odds. One of the best ways to preserve you esports betting bankroll is to continuously shop different bookmakers to find the best odds possible!
Where to Bet on TF2?
Following the great popularity, most online betting platforms offer the facility to play and bet on the game. Some of these websites have more TF2 matches to bet on while others may have less in number. The odds, bonuses and conditions also vary.
Launched in 2011, EGB stands for EGaming Bets. The platform has been operating nearly six years now. This is a specialist online betting platform that has been more popular among the people who want to place eSports bets. The platform prides itself on offering a comprehensive and informative service for all eSports gamblers.
The prime reason behind the increased popularity of the platform its partnership with some of the biggest eSports tournaments. Now, it has also begun to sponsor eSports teams too. Recently in 2006, EGB.com also started sponsoring the Luminosity eSports team, making it the right choice to Bet on TF2.
- Offers a ton of great betting options
- 10 different game offerings
- Ultimate flexibility to leverage any predictions or knowledge
- Withdrawal options are great and look to be quick
Betway is one of the leading international gambling companies, for Team Fortress 2 betting. Founded in 2006, the platform is licensed in a number of countries, including the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Denmark, etc. It is also accredited by eCOGRA, an international testing agency, which makes it the safest choice among the global bettors for online sports betting. Also, it is a member of the Remote Gambling Association. There are many reasons to choose it for your gambling passion:
- Variety of Betway deposit & withdrawal methods
- Easy to use interface that accomodates mobile betting
- Friendly and helpful customer service department
- Vast selection of sports to place bets on
- Access to all the popular sports and many of the less common ones
Team Fortress 2 Betting Tips, Predictions, And Strategies
Since its launch, the game has managed to create a huge fan base at the global level. With our experience in both playing and predicting outcomes, we have put together some great tips and predictions you can use to enjoy safe TF2 Betting. There are plenty of opportunities to place a bet on Team Fortress 2 matches. The following tips may be very much helpful for the beginners.
Do Your Homework – The best thing you can do before you start betting on TF2 is to do your homework about the game. It doesn’t mean go home after school and pretend your dog ate your homework. But this means you need to analyze and assess closely about how good a player is compared to another player is to look at past results. Make sure to take a look into the past matches to have good insight as to how much professional experience a player has and how the player has faired against certain opponents in the past.
Watch Gameplay & Clips – Go on the live streaming websites like Twitch and Youtube to watch your favourite TF2 players easily. In addition to giving you an insight into the players’ capabilities, it can also help you understand exactly how the game is played to help you place bets. It is because it’s important to know what you are betting on. Before you proceed to Team Fortress 2 betting, make sure to find odds that offer the most value.
New Releases – Keep abreast about the latest happenings about the game. For example, keep updates about the newest features of the TF2 series and a lot more news that you may want to know for better and safe betting experience.
Play safe as you bet on TF2 with all the details about the game and its players for safer betting experience and to eliminate the risks involved with it.
Top 10 TF2 Players
Featured TF2 Tournaments
|PC Gamer Showdown||$27,599.92|
|Esports Arena Rewind II||$17,326.90|
|» i55 (TF2)||$15,391.51|
|» ESEA NA TF2 Invite Season 20||$14,180.00|
|» ESEA S15 TF2 LAN||$14,180.00|
|» ESEA S16 TF2 LAN||$14,180.00|
|» ESEA S17 TF2 LAN||$14,180.00|
|» ESEA Invite Season 21||$14,000.00|
|» ESEA NA TF2 ID S24||$14,000.00|
|» ESEA NA TF2 ID S25||$14,000.00|
Popular in the Following Countries
14 June, 2021