Top Western Union Esports Betting Websites
Esportsbooks – Accepting Western Union
The platform was launched in 1851 and essentially provided telegraph services, which included “wire money” facility across the country and eventually overseas. Today, Western Union is one of the leading money transfer service providers across the world, offering facilities to global users. Users, having Western Union account can easily send and receive money, make payments and purchase money orders etc. in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to allowing people to send money to their loved ones, Western Union also allows users to conveniently fund accounts for online gaming or betting.
The popularity of Western Union may be determined with the large number of platforms accepting Western Union betting. There are currently 182 gaming web sites on the Internet that accept Western Union for payment deposits and withdrawals.
Where to Bet on Esports with Western Union
A larger share of online betting platforms accept Western Union for payment deposits and withdrawals. However, there are a few European bookmakers that don’t allow users to bet using Western Union, there are still a few betting sites were you can use to enjoy betting online. The prime reason we recommend using WU is because it offers unparalleled security on every transaction while their long history of existence in the online payment industry ensures clear sign of reliability.
When opting for Western Union esports betting deposits, you need not to share your private or banking information because it is not required for the users to link their bank account or credit/debit card on Western Union account for deposits or withdrawals.
The platform was established in 2000 and has a strong and positive reputation as being the premier online betting exchange that accepts Western Union betting. What makes it different to others is the exchange rate. Unlike other platforms that bet against the bookmaker, BetFair odds are created by the demands from other bettors. The website is designed keeping in mind every types of bettors like armature and professionals as well. This is why it’s designed with clean graphics and a straightforward layout. It is easy to navigate and understand.
- World’s largest and the most reliable betting exchange
- Wide range of markets
- You can trade your bets
- Customer support via chat, phone, and email
This is one of the top choice of global bettors, thanks to its impeccable platform. Additionally, it also offers the global bettors a good selection of high-quality casino games and multiple payment methods like Western Union gambling. It features a wide range of virtual table games, including blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and a lot more. It also features a complete casino package in addition to their main casino.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone, and email
- Mobile gaming an option
- Licensed by UK Gambling Commission
- Competitive prices right across the range
- Approved by eCOGRA
- Good coverage with their live sports calendar
BetWay is an international online platform, having its users across UK, Germany, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Denmark, Italy and Malta. The platform was launched in 2006 and is accredited by eCOGRA, offering Western Union esports bettingto the partner countries. It is the part of the “Betway Group”, which is based in Guernsey and Malta. There are plenty of reasons to make it your next bookmaker and the most common ones is that it’s trusted and authorized by gambling commissions.
- Welcome bonus up to £30
- Variety of Betway deposit & withdrawal methods
- Vast selection of sports for betting
- Friendly and helpful customer service department
- Support in up to 15 languages
- Easy to use interface that accomodates mobile betting
- Betway app to play as you go
Deposit With Western Union
Funding your Western Union eSports betting account is possible in three different ways.the processing may be done with the details that the online bookie will provide you in order to send funds. You’ll need to use this information to start your journey to bet using Western Union.
- First: Go to a land based shop and send money to the WU account. You’ll need to provide the company’s name and your WU account’s number on the Payment Services form.
- Second: Use the online services of Western Union. Go to the payment section and find Western Union. Provide all required details along with amount you want to deposit to bet using Western Union. Although a fee is charged, some online sportsbooks may refund it.
- Third: Use your NetSpend card as a regular pre-paid card to fund your account easily. Navigate through “card payments” and enter your card’s information and proceed with your deposit.
Withdrawal with Western Union
Most online sports betting websites allow to withdraw using Western Union’s system. However, if you don’t have a valid NetSpend card, this might prove to be a bit complicated. This is because, in most cases, the bookies never send money directly to your WU account. You must provide a bank account for the withdrawal process, which can be done with the help of a NetSpend card.
Advantage & Disadvantages of using Western Union to Bet
Western Union is the global leader in payment transfers and offers faster and secure payment processing for online betting platforms. We’ve gathered information about some advantages and disadvantages that you must know before you bet using Western Union.
- With over 150 years of experience, you can rely upon the platform for safety
- Your personal and financial details are confidential and never shared with any bookie
- Offers first deposits and reload bonuses
- Option to withdraw money from any ATM around the world via NetSpend card
- Not all bookmarkers accept Western Union for deposits and withdrawals
- In case of a scam, your money is not refunded
- You need bank account for withdrawals
- You will be charged for every deposit and withdrawal
- Withdrawals via Western Union may be time consuming
25 May, 2021