Top Tennis Betting Sites
Many enjoyable sports betting sites cover tennis betting. However, we’ve had to find only the best ones that will provide an overall excellent gambling experience. We’ve ended up choosing a handful of fantastic betting sites that we consider to be the top of the industry. Here they are:
The Most Notable Tennis Competitions and Events You Need to Know
The world of tennis is governed by three important organizations:
- Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) — men’s professional tennis organization
- Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) — women’s professional tennis organization
- International Tennis Federation (ITF)
Between them, they are responsible for most of the world’s notable tennis competitions and professional tennis players.
As for the events, the most prestigious tennis tournaments you’ll always want to bet on are the four grand slams:
- Australian Open — It is held every January in Melbourne, Australia. The matches are played on a hard surface, and the total prize pool is C$69.2 million.
- French Open —Held from May to June every year in Paris, France, the tournament offers a total prize pool of C$59.6 million. The games are played on clay.
- Wimbledon — Probably the most famous out of all grand slams, Wimbledon is held from June to July in London, United Kingdom. The matches are played on grass, and players can expect to receive a portion of C$58.7 million, which is the total prize money.
- US Open — The last grand slam of the year is held every August to September in New York City, United States. Matches are played on a hard surface, and the total prize pool currently sits at C$68.3 million.
Outside of the Grand Slams, there’s a huge number of other ATP and WTA Tour events all year long. There are also notable team events like the Davis Cup, Fed Cup, Hopman Cup, and Laver Cup.
Even though hundreds of tennis tournaments are played throughout the season, most of them are for lower-ranked players. Still, there are a few you wouldn’t want to miss, as they are almost as big as the Grand Slams. They bring a large number of points players need to rank highly on their respective lists. These are:
- ATP Finals
- WTA Finals
- Indian Wells Masters/Open
- Miami Open
- Monte-Carlo Masters
- Madrid Open
- China Open
- Italian Open
- Canadian Open
- Cincinnati Masters
- Shanghai Masters
- Paris Masters
- Dubai Tennis Championships
- Qatar Open
21 May, 2021